A new social enterprise – Clockwork By Cycle Couriers – will offer local same day deliveries by bicycle in Nillumbik Shire in Melbourne’s outer NE. 100% of the profit will go back into Nillumbik Community Health Service and a new youth mentoring program partnering with the nearby St Andrews Men’s Shed.
The Bike, The Bag, The Business
This is a competitive and sustainable service that some businesses have no access to today. You can see the new super size cargo bike here.
The bag is big. It can fit 24 750 ml bottles or two slabs as the manufacturer states! It’s over 50% recycled material and 100% made in Australia.
What’s On Offer
- Same day deliveries between Greensborough, Eltham, Diamond Creek and Hurstbridge guaranteed!
- $5 in the local town, $10 anywhere Clockwork By Cycle can ride
- Urgent deliveries can be arranged as above at $40 for a 1 hour delivery from booking acceptance guaranteed
- Items up to 20kg and odd shapes are OK
- Printing, contracts, stationary, prescriptions, machine parts, shopping even your lunch(!)
How A Booking Is Made
Same day regular clients can buy a book of 20 tickets for $100.
Phone Daryl Brooke on 0448 286 278 to book.
3 September Start
The first delivery for the first customer will occur on 3 September and there will be regular three days a week deliveries between the Hurstbridge and Greensborough office for Nillumbik Shire Council.
How Can You Help?
If you know anyone interested in riding part-time during the day or using the service in the Nillumbik area please pass on their details to Daryl – he needs riders and clients.
Nillumbik people please talk to your families and friends, ask your business colleagues and networks, leave a message with the neighbors.
For More Info
Please contact Daryl Brooke, Business Manager, Clockwork By Cycle Couriers
Ph 0488 286 278; Email email@example.com
Great idea Daryl – good luck!